Ashley's Place!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

February 14, 2007


Happy Valentines Day Everyone....especially to my hubby whom I'm away from *sniff*. I don't know about everyone else but my day has been filled with way to many chocolate treats!

For those of you who don't know I'm spending this week in Newfoundland visiting family & friends. I arrived at 1am on Tuesday morning and was greeted at the airport by Mom, Dad and Erika. Tuesday's lunch was a birthday party for me (a little late but very appreciated) complete with Dora plates and napkins, and a cake that was decorated by Benjamin himself. It was great! Today I spent the day hanging out with all the kids here at the daycare, went out for supper with Mom and Dad, and then headed up to Pasadena to wish the White family a Happy V-day. I can't believe how much Ben & Owen have grown since the summer...Ben's head is past the kitchen counter now...and Owen is just as funny as ever. Speaking of Kitchen counter's - there have been SO many renovations happening in my house! I don't even recognize it anymore! Crazy! However my room has not changed....still pitch black with no windows! awesome!

I must take off and put the finishing touches on the services for Sunday! I'll touch back again soon!

Love you Sheldon! Miss you!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Ashley,

    Give me a call before you go back....we'll go for a coffee or something!

    Aimee :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home