Ashley's Place!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tuesday March 07, 2007

Tomorrow I make my big debut as an actress at CFOT! haha! Anita and I will be portraying Mary & Martha in order to help out Amanda with her chapel. I have to be pretty dramatic...so I better get my acting hat on!! Well for those of you who really know me understand that that won't be too big of a stretch, as I can get pretty dramatic sometimes (Do you know who my mom is???hahahaha)

Today we were able to sit under the ministry of Peter & Bethany, and were also given the opportunity to say goodbye before they head home to Pickering. Thanks for the borrowed DVD's, cook books, and Nintendo Wii! haha. Sheldon and I wish you the best of luck, and be assured of our prayers as you make another "turn" on your journey.

In family news - We are all hoping that Erika & Steve will be able to come up for 2 weeks in May to take two intensive courses at Booth College. I really hope they get all the approval they need!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home