Ashley's Place!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

This weekend I had the chance to see two really good movies. Friday night Sheldon and I watched "The Terminal", and Saturday night we went to see "The Pursuit of Happyness." I would recommend both! We also went out with some friends for a BBQ and went to a surprise party for Deana Z - a great weekend! The activities of this weekend have made me think about how much I would like to make two big purchases this summer- a puppy and a BBQ!

This week has been filled with some good news as well. Our friend Rebecca (whom we met during our summer assignment) was accepted to Training College! The Braye's are expecting a little bambino! And I was chosen to be the Valedictorian for my session. Also, my sister & brother-in-law have told Benjamin that he is moving - he now refers to a "far away house" and plans on visiting Grandma & Poppy on Lightning McQueen! Which I think is hilarious! Just thought I'd spread some of this good news!

Blessings

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home