Ashley's Place!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Most of you know that this blog has been a journal to keep family/friends updated while we've been living in Winnipeg. You also know that I haven't written anything in months... please forgive me folks as I'm trying to re-evaluate what I want my blog to look like and the purpose it will fulfill as I begin this new part of the journey.

I've been thinking about:
1) Ending the blog
2) Making it a "praise report" which will keep me accountable to finding God in every situation

Any other suggestions would be great!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Sis! I think that a praise report is absolutely the way to go! It is so important that we look for God in each circumstance that we find ourselves in. This would be an accountability tool for you, and very encouraging for the rest of us!

    12 Days!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home